Buying on line? Vinny’s books are available at one dollar over cost, plus shipping. Profits support children’s programs.
Codes have expiry dates… They are also sometimes dependent on the currency you are using or the total cost of your transaction. If one doesn’t work, try another one. A maximum saving sometimes applies.
To save at checkout, read through these tips then follow these steps.
1. Go to the Blurb book store by clicking on the size of book you want (below):
2. Choose what currency you want to pay in. Find the toggle button in the bottom right corner. Given the current exchange rate, the books are cheaper if you order in Canadian dollars. Selecting a currency other than American takes you to the home page of Blurb books. Click on Bookstore, then search for Cook Up A Story.
3. Choose the format you want. Select image-wrapped, hard cover or soft cover. When there is an option, choose paper type. The standard paper is excellent, but the upgrades make a nice extra for colored or deluxe editions. Uncheck the pdf copy if you don’t want it.
4. Your book is printed especially for you. Shipping cost per copy is reduced when you order more than one. Bulk orders are also discounted.
5. Choose what delivery service you want
6. Enter your address and credit card info.
7. If a currant promo code is listed on Vinny’s blog, click on promo code at the end of your transaction, and type it in, case sensitive. You should be ready now to complete your order with credit card info.