Thanks so much to Household Science and Arts for awarding me the One Lovely Blog Award. Especially so, as the honor comes from such a wonderful and prolific blogger herself. Her blog covers arts and crafts, cooking, education and research, family relationships, health and nutrition, hospitality, human development, organization, pet care and animal advocacy, and most importantly real-life responsibilities… but especially, great food. Every week there are many posts to contemplate, from a woman who thinks the family is the cornerstone of our society. Do check this one out.
I’m asked to reveal seven things about myself …. SEVEN! I can barely think of one. Anyway, here it goes, seven things I love:
1) The honesty of children
2) The serenity of the great outdoors – camping, gardening, hiking
3) Taste sensations – any good cooking efforts will do
4) Traveling, even if only down the road 30 miles. I’ve come to be known as an adventurer with confidence issues.
5) Family – mine in particular, but also the whole idea of family life in general.
6) Art and creativity of any kind
7) A good novel every week, especially if it has something to do with food
For your reading pleasure, I put forward these blogs, in turn, as worthy of the One Lovely Blog award (in no particular order). NINE of them!
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.